Suffolk Parent Hub
Advice and Information for Parents and Carers
Click here for a link: Suffolk Parent Hub Website
or email email@example.com
or telephone Naomi Hannibell 07713 094516
for courses, advice and support on a range of issues about living with children and managing their behaviour effectively.
Parents in Partnership (sendiass)
(Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service)
- a telephone helpline service
- information and support for parents, carers, children and young people
- written information about SEN available on web page/leaflets
- information sessions for parents and carers
- advice and support in relation to school admissions and appeals
- training for professional staff and school governors
- access to an Independent Supporter where appropriate
They help parents:
- by listening to your views and concerns
- by working with you to explore your options
- prepare for meetings
- find the confidence to express your views
- with forms, letters and reports
- to understand rights in relation to SEN and disability
- work in partnership with schools and the local authority to develop positive relationships
Helpline number - 01473 265210
Available in office hours Monday-Friday. You can leave a message and we will get back to you.
You can also email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest advice and news on Facebook - www.facebook.com/parentpartnershipinsuffolk
The School Preference Advisor for our area is Louise Ryan (07809-594374)
School Preference Advisors provide information and advice concerning Admissions to Schools in Suffolk including help finding out about local schools, making an application or appealing for a school place.
Under 5s Family Support Worker for our area is Ailsa Wyatt (01206-299467)
The Cherry Blossom Children's Centre offers 'Stay and Play' sessions for pre-school children in the school hall every Wednesday morning from 9am. These sessions give young children the opportunity to play with others, help to support parents in developing positive play and learning opportunities, as well as family support on a range of topics from managing difficult behaviour, to stopping smoking to financial management.
'Bumps and Babies' sessions are also run in school, every other Friday morning. Please call the Cherry Blossom Children's Centre for further information.