School Lunch Information
School Dinners cost £2.30 per day; £11.50 per week
The children have the choice of the hot dinner of the day, Pick 'n' Mix, or a filled jacket potato. All meals are prepared freshly on site every day.
School dinners are paid for in advance, on the Monday of each week, or termly.
Cheques are made payable to 'Asset Education'
For the new School Meals Menu:
For the new Pick and Mix Menu:
Free School Meals
If you receive any of the following benefits you may be entitled to claim free school meals for your children
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, as long as you do not get a Working Tax Credit and have an annual income (as assessed by HM Revenues & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190
- If you are supported under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week.
ALL pupils in reception, year 1 and 2 are entitled to a free school meal regardless of income, however if you do claim any of the stated benefits it is enormously helpful to us if you apply for Free School Meals anyway as it means that we, as a school, receive extra funding which can be used to support teaching and learning in the school.
For free school meal information, either ask in school, call 0845 606 6173, or follow the link below to apply